The Personalized Walnut & Alder Wood Bottle Opener is etched with custom name in script font with decorative leaves design. This opener is an attractive and earthy addition to your home bar decor. This premium wooden and cast iron bottle opener includes personalized laser engraving, making it a unique gift for any family, couple, or individual.
Crafted in Oregon from alder wood with a rustic contrasting walnut frame, this beer opener is both decorative and functional. The "Script & Leaves" theme includes custom laser etching of name or family name surrounded by a simple leafy adornment.
Use this gift idea as a portable bottle opener that is small enough to move but big enough so that you never lose it. Alternately, if you prefer to always know where your opener is, you can affix it to the wall of your home bar or kitchen and use it as a wall-mounted opener. It comes with an additional 2.25" screw that you can use to replace the top opener screw in order to mount to the wall.
- Custom laser engraved with your name(s) in a modern script
- No character limit, but please note that the font size will get smaller the more characters added
- We may adjust the size and spacing of the personalization according to what looks best with the space allowed
- Handcrafted in Oregon from solid alder and walnut woods
- Durable cast iron bottle opener reads, "Open Here"
- Decorative wood plaque frame measures 8-3/4" x 5-1/4" x 1"
- Lovely custom laser engraved "Script & Leaves" design
- Use as a standalone portable opener or mount it to a wall
- Includes extra 2-1/4" screw for wall-mounting
- Made in the USA, a Northwest Gifts Original
PRODUCTION & DELIVERY
- Made to order and personalized within 2-5 business days
- Please allow 2-7 additional days for shipping time in transit