CHRISTMAS DELIVERY? We'll do our best!
However, at this time we cannot guarantee delivery by the holiday. We can get tumblers, bird feeders, and a few other types of items personalized quickly but ground delivery is taking about 6 business days so we simply cannot guarantee delivery by the holiday.
Two factors that you must take into account when ordering from us:
- Supply chain issues mean that sometimes a product will unexpectedly be out of stock. If that happens to your order, we will let you know right away.
- Shipping carriers (USPS, FedEx, and UPS) are all doing well in general but can have unexpected delays. We have no control over that!
To that end we aim for delivery by Christmas for orders placed by 5pm PST Thursday, December 9th, delivered in the continental USA. (Normally we would "guarantee" Christmas delivery, but see the two bullet points above.)
While we're working hard to make sure those orders get delivered on time, even after December 7th we'll still be working on all new orders to try to get it to you by Christmas. If you place an order between December 7th and 14th, there's a chance it will be delivered before Christmas. We just can't guarantee those ones for sure. We'll do our best, though!
Learn about 1) ordering from us, 2) shipping destinations, costs, and transit times, and 3) returns, aka 100% customer satisfaction.
The upshot: We'll make sure you're happy
- 100% satisfaction. If you don't like the product, we'll make it right. We want our customers to be thrilled with our gifts.
- Returns. No returns on personalized items, but please contact us if you have an issue with a personalized product and we can usually do something about it
- Shipping. We mainly ship to the USA, but Canada fairly often and all over the world upon request. Each product page says how long it takes to produce an item. Most items are custom made and/or personalized, so these things take time!
- Production and delivery time. We can do expedited shipping (and sometimes production), just let us know and we'll see what we can do for you. Otherwise we aim to fill orders as soon as possible. Most take 1-3 business days at a minimum to make/personalize, or up to 10 business days depending on various factors. See each product page for specifics.
Placing an order
- Order online through our website, or call us at 877-443-8769 to order by phone (during normal weekday business hours)
- You'll be charged right away and receive a confirmation email
- Reply to that email if you have any questions at all
- Your order status will say "Awaiting fulfillment," which means we're working on it!
- You'll receive an email with the tracking information once it ships
Please note, production time is how long it takes for us to make and personalize the item, and shipping or transit time is how long it takes to ship from us to you. Most of our products ship from Oregon, although some products are made by like-minded small business artisans and ship from other locations in the USA.
All orders ship for just $9.99
Expedited shipping - contact us to arrange. Custom orders take time, so we can't always arrange it but we're happy to give it a try. No refunds on expedited shipping, sorry!
Alaska & Hawaii
Rates calculated at checkout
Rates calculated at checkout (small handling fee applies). No shipping refunds for orders shipped to Canada, sorry! Customs duties, taxes, and other fees will still apply upon receipt, we have no control over customs fees.
Please contact us for rates & availability. Customs duties, taxes, and other fees will likely apply according to your country's laws and regulations. We have no control over the fees you may be required to pay upon receipt.
We aim to offer the finest products, but sometimes things happen. We're human, after all, and we make mistakes.
We can't return personalized items, but if there's an issue we'll find a way to make it right. If we messed up, we'll take care of it.
Let's say, for example, you had a typo on the order. Your plaque is engraved with "Christian" instead of "Christine." Well, no one wants that - you don't, and we don't want you stuck with that. It wasn't our fault, but we'd probably do an at-or-below cost replacement for you. We want you to have a great product that you love.