A perfectly custom addition to your "Neighborhood Tavern," our Personalized Walnut & Alder Wood Bottle Opener is a premium solid wood and cast iron bottle opener accent piece that makes a great gift.
Crafted in Oregon from beautiful alder wood with a walnut frame, this opener is both decorative and useful. Includes personalized laser engraving of your name over the classy "Neighborhood Tavern" design plus your est. year.
Use as a portable and mobile beer opener that is small enough to move but big enough so that you never lose it. Alternately, you can affix it to the wall of your home bar or kitchen and use it as a wall-mounted bottle opener. Includes an additional 2.25" screw that you can use to replace the top opener screw in order to mount to the wall.
- Custom laser engraved with your tavern name and established date
- No character limit, but please note that the font size will get smaller the more characters added
- We may adjust the size and spacing of the personalization according to what looks best with the space allowed
- Handcrafted in Oregon from solid alder and walnut woods
- Durable cast iron bottle opener reads, "Open Here"
- Decorative wood plaque frame measures 8-3/4" x 5-1/4" x 1"
- Classy custom laser engraved "Neighborhood Tavern" design
- Use as a standalone portable opener or mount it to a wall
- Includes extra 2-1/4" screw for wall-mounting
- Made in the USA, a Northwest Gifts Original
PRODUCTION & DELIVERY
- Made to order and personalized within 2-5 business days
- Please allow 2-7 additional days for shipping time in transit