The Personalized Walnut & Alder Wood Bottle Opener with Monogram Initials is a classy gift for any important person in your life. This premium wooden and cast iron bottle opener includes custom laser engraving of three initials in monogram style, making it a unique gift for any individual or couple.
Crafted in Oregon from alder wood with a rustic contrasting walnut frame, this beer opener is both decorative and functional. The "Monogram Initials" theme includes the initials of your choice laser engraved into the wood.
The center initial is larger, often this will be the first letter of the last name. The left and right letters can be the first name initials of a bride and groom, or can be the first and middle initial of an individual. It's up to you, we will engrave the initials in the order you enter them.
Use this gift idea as a convenient bottle opener that is small enough to move but big enough so that you never lose it. Alternately, if you prefer to always know where your opener is, you can affix it to the wall of your home bar or kitchen and use it as a wall-mounted opener. It comes with an additional 2.25" screw that you can use to replace the top opener screw in order to mount to the wall.
- Custom laser engraved with your initials in monogram style
- Enter initials in the order you would like them engraved. The center initial will be larger
- We may adjust the size and spacing of the personalization according to what looks best with the space allowed
- Handcrafted in Oregon from solid alder and walnut woods
- Durable cast iron bottle opener reads, "Open Here"
- Decorative wood plaque frame measures 8-3/4" x 5-1/4" x 1"
- Classy custom laser engraved "Monogram Initials" design
- Use as a standalone portable opener or mount it to a wall
- Includes extra 2-1/4" screw for wall-mounting
- Made in the USA, this is a Northwest Gifts Original
PRODUCTION & DELIVERY
- Made to order and personalized within 2-5 business days
- Please allow 2-7 additional days for shipping time in transit