A fun and customizable addition to your home bar, our Personalized Walnut & Alder Wood Bottle Opener is a premium handcrafted solid wood and cast iron bottle opener accent piece that makes a delightful gift.
Made in Oregon from beautiful alder wood with a rustic dark walnut frame, this opener is both decorative and functional. It includes personalized laser engraving of your name (or family name) and established date over the bold "Home Bar" etching.
Use this unique gift as a portable beer opener that is small enough to move but big enough so that you never lose it. Alternately, if you prefer to always know where your opener is, you can affix it to the wall of your home bar or kitchen and use it as a wall-mounted opener. It comes with an additional 2.25" screw that you can use to replace the top opener screw in order to mount to the wall.
- Custom laser engraved with your name(s) and established date
- No character limit, but please note that the font size will get smaller the more characters added
- We may adjust the size and spacing of the personalization according to what looks best with the space allowed
- Handcrafted in Oregon from solid alder and walnut woods
- Durable cast iron bottle opener reads, "Open Here"
- Decorative wood plaque frame measures 8-3/4" x 5-1/4" x 1"
- Classy custom laser engraved "HOME BAR" design
- Use as a standalone portable opener or mount it to a wall
- Includes extra 2-1/4" screw for wall-mounting
- Made in the USA, a Northwest Gifts Original
PRODUCTION & DELIVERY
- Made to order and personalized within 2-5 business days
- Please allow 2-7 additional days for shipping time in transit