Individually crafted from solid wood at our Oregon shop, the Personalized Golf Crest Custom Engraved Wood Bottle Opener is just the thing for the dedicated golfer in your life!
Made from real wood with a cast iron opener and custom laser engraving.
Use as a portable opener that you'll never lose, or mount it to the wall of your home bar or man cave. Comes with an additional 2.25" screw that you can use to replace the top opener screw in order to mount to the wall.
- Custom laser engraved with two lines of text below the golfer's crest
- Includes "year est" on either side of crossed clubs crest
- No character limit, but please note that the font size will get smaller the more characters added
- We may adjust the size and spacing of the personalization according to what looks best with the space allowed
- Handcrafted in Oregon from solid alder and walnut woods
- Durable cast iron bottle opener reads, "Open Here"
- Decorative wood plaque frame measures 8-3/4" x 5-1/4" x 1"
- Classy custom laser engraved golf crest & crossed clubs art
- Use as a standalone portable opener or mount it to a wall
- Includes extra 2-1/4" screw for wall-mounting
- Made in the USA, a Northwest Gifts Original
PRODUCTION & DELIVERY
- Made to order and personalized within 2-5 business days
- Please allow 2-7 additional days for shipping time in transit