Here's the perfect car lover gift for the gearhead in your life! Crafted by hand in our Oregon wood shop, the Personalized Car Lover Gift Custom Engraved Walnut & Alder Wood Bottle Opener combines rustic beauty with practical functionality. It will look great in any shop, garage, man cave, porch, or home bar.
We craft each opener from real wood with a cast iron opener and custom laser engraving. Includes the text of your choice (name and est date, or feel free to add more or less text - we'll make it look great!).
Use as a portable opener that you'll never lose, or mount it to the wall of your garage or shop. Comes with an additional 2.25" screw that you can use to replace the top opener screw in order to mount to the wall.
- Custom laser engraved with two lines of text below the gear shift art
- Ideal for personalizing with the recipient's name and occupation or "year est"
- No character limit, but please note that the font size will get smaller the more characters added
- We may adjust the size and spacing of the personalization according to what looks best with the space allowed
- Handcrafted in Oregon from solid alder and walnut woods
- Durable cast iron bottle opener reads, "Open Here"
- Decorative wood plaque frame measures 8-3/4" x 5-1/4" x 1"
- Classy custom laser engraved gear shift art
- Use as a standalone portable opener or mount it to a wall
- Includes extra 2-1/4" screw for wall-mounting
- Made in the USA, a Northwest Gifts Original
PRODUCTION & DELIVERY
- Made to order and personalized within 2-5 business days
- Please allow 2-7 additional days for shipping time in transit