This handcrafted vintage Irish plaque includes a sculpted relief a traditional Claddagh ring, the Celtic symbol representing love, loyalty, and friendship.
In Celtic culture, the Claddagh ring's heart has the classic meaning of love, the crown stands for loyalty, and the hands represent friendship. "Erin go bragh," or the traditional Gaelic spelling on the sign which reads, "Eirinn go Brach," means "Ireland Forever."
Made in the USA from solid wood and professionally silkscreened and painted by hand, our Erin Go Bragh Vintage Irish Plaque will add a unique and old-world touch to your Irish home decor.
Choose option above to personalize this plaque with an added hanging name board, which we can personalize with name and optional title.
- Handmade in the USA
- Solid wood in vintage style with Celtic/Irish themes
- D-ring hanger on back, ready to hang
- 3-dimensional Claddagh ring wood carved relief
- Plaque dimensions: 15.75" x 8.75" x 0.5"
- Add a personalized hanging nameboard by selecting options above
- Name plank measures 15.75" x 3.75" x 0.5"
- Attaches to your vintage Erin go Bragh plaque
- Includes name and optional second line
- Recommended 18 characters max per line
Production & delivery
- Made to order in 2-7 business days
- Standard ground delivery: 2-5 business days to most locations