Ahoy maties! The Drunken Pirate Oak Aging Barrel is the perfect personalized gift for the whiskey-loving pirate in your life. The barrel head is custom laser burnt with a skull & crossbones (well, crossed swords) design along with name, year, and more etched into the barrel head. The interior of the wooden aging barrel is charred a medium toast for perfectly aging the drink of your choice.
The head of the barrel is customized with your pirate name, date established, and distillery name. We'll engrave exactly what you enter on each line, so use your imagination! (I.e. we won't engraved "distillery" in the "distillery name" field unless you enter it in there.) Space is limited to about what you see on the sample.
These oak barrels are perfect for aging anything from homemade whiskey to fine wines. Crafted from solid wood staves and real metal hoops, each includes stand, spigot, and bung. Available in 1, 2, 5, 10, or 20 liter size. Choose band style: black steel or galvanized steel. Cleaning kits are also available with your order.
Note that this is an authentic oak aging barrel, and will need to be cured for 3-7 days after you receive it. Wood chips inside are normal, and enhance flavor while aging. Instructions for curing are included.
**Enter personalization exactly as you would like it to appear on the barrel**
- Personalized with your name and more
- Custom laser burnt pirate skull & crossed swords
- Real American White Oak wood
- Available finished or unfinished
- 6 bands of your choice of metal
- 6 sizes from 1 liter to 20 liters
- Includes stand, bung, spigot, and storing tablets
- Optional cleaning kits available
- 1 Liter 6.5" x 4.5" x 4.5" inches
- 2 Liter 7.5" x 5" x 5" inches
- 5 Liter 9.5" x 6.5" x 6.5" inches
- 10 Liter 12" x 8" x 8" inches
- 20 Liter 15" x 10.5" x 10.5" inches
- (20 Liter comes with cross stand)
Shipping & delivery
- Personalized for you in about 3-10 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally about 2-7 business days
- Allow possibility of additional time around the holidays
Optional leather coaster set
- Optional add on to complement your barrel
- Matching set of 6 leather coasters
- Identical personalized etching on each coaster
- Includes coaster holder
Care & cleaning
- Must be cured 3-7 days prior to use
- Includes barrel curing & cleaning instructions
- Questions or phone orders contact us toll-free at 877-443-8769