The Chateau II Winery Oak Barrel is an authentic oak aging barrel made to professional standards, custom laser etched on the barrel head to provide that custom touch of class and elegance.
The Bistro & Winery label features a chateau vineyards design with many custom options in attractive lettering. The oak barrel head is custom laser engraved with your name, year established, place name, and city/state, and charred with a medium toast for aging your favorite wine to perfection.
These oak barrels are perfect for barrel-aging fine wines. Crafted from solid wood staves and real metal hoops, each includes stand, spigot, and bung. Available in 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, or 20 liter size. Choose band style: black steel, galvanized steel, or brass (when available). Cleaning kits are also available with your order.
Note that this is an authentic oak aging barrel, and will need to be cured for 3-7 days after you recieve it. Wood chips inside are normal, and enhance flavor while aging. Instructions for curing are included.
**Enter personalization exactly as you would like it to appear on the barrel**
- Custom engraved with your name and more
- Custom laser burnt Chateau Vineyards label design
- Real American White Oak wood
- Available finished or unfinished
- 6 bands of your choice of metal
- 6 sizes from 1 liter to 20 liters
- Includes stand, bung, spigot, and storing tablets
- Optional cleaning kits available
- 1 Liter 6.5" x 4.5" x 4.5" inches
- 2 Liter 7.5" x 5" x 5" inches
- 3 Liter 8.5" x 5.5" x 5.5" inches
- 5 Liter 9.5" x 6.5" x 6.5" inches
- 10 Liter 12" x 8" x 8" inches
- 20 Liter 15" x 10.5" x 10.5" inches
- (20 Liter comes with cross stand)
- Optional add on
- Matching set of 6 leather coasters
- Identical personalized etching on each coaster
- Includes coaster holder
Shipping & delivery
- Personalized for you in about 3-10 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally about 2-7 business days
- Allow possibility of additional time around the holidays
Barrel care & cleaning
- Must be cured 3-7 days prior to use
- Includes barrel curing, cleaning, & care instructions
- Questions or phone orders contact us toll-free at 877-443-8769