Our authentic oak wood barrels professionally crafted to enable you to serve your very own barrel-aged at your home bar parties. The Bistro & Wine Bar Oak Barrel is personalized for you with a home bar design of two wine glasses clinking together in good cheer, and finished with a medium toast for perfectly aging the drink of your choice.
The oak wood barrel head is custom laser engraved with your name, place, and proprietor name. We'll engrave exactly what you enter on each line, so "Bistro & Wine Bar" could be "Social Club", "Restaurant & Bar", etc. Same with the proprietor name - we won't add the word "proprietor" unless you put it in there for us, so you could put your name with "Owner & Operator" or "Barkeep" or anything you can think of.
These oak barrels are perfect for aging fine wines. Crafted from solid wood staves and real metal hoops, each includes stand, spigot, and bung. Available in 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, or 20 liter size. Choose band style: black steel, galvanized steel, or brass (add $10). Cleaning kits are also available with your order.
Note that this is an authentic oak aging barrel, and will need to be cured for 3-7 days after you receive it. Wood chips inside are normal, and enhance flavor while aging. Instructions for curing are included.
**Enter personalization exactly as you would like it to appear on the barrel**
- Custom engraved with your name and more
- Custom laser burnt neighborhood cheer design
- Clinking wine glasses & wine bar engraving
- Real American White Oak wood
- Available finished or unfinished
- 6 bands of your choice of metal
- 6 sizes from 1 liter to 20 liters
- Includes stand, bung, spigot, and storing tablets
- Optional cleaning kits available
- 1 Liter 6.5" x 4.5" x 4.5" inches
- 2 Liter 7.5" x 5" x 5" inches
- 3 Liter 8.5" x 5.5" x 5.5" inches
- 5 Liter 9.5" x 6.5" x 6.5" inches
- 10 Liter 12" x 8" x 8" inches
- 20 Liter 15" x 10.5" x 10.5" inches
- (20 Liter comes with cross stand)
Shipping & delivery
- Personalized for you in about 3-10 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally about 2-7 business days
- Allow possibility of additional time around the holidays
Care & cleaning
- Must be cured 3-7 days prior to use
- Includes barrel cleaning and curing instructions
- Questions or phone orders contact us toll-free at 877-443-8769